Happy Belated New Year!

Alright, alright... ALRIGHT.

Yes, I've been avoiding chronicling my adventures out here in prairieland. No, it's not because I've been just so darn busy being awesome that I have not been able to spend time writing my musings. It's because I'm lazy. That's right, I said it: Lazy. Over the past month and a half two months? There was Christmas prep, Christmas doing, Christmas recovery and that brings us to today. So, maybe I do  have a couple of reasons why I was not writing new posts. I guess you'll see the products of my excuses soon enough yay new post material!

The new year, as every new year beginning, I am inspiiiiired to get my butt in gear and do something great! Something so great that I .... ZZZzz... oh wow. Already losing interest in myself. I've realized that I should start out small. I tend to get overwhelmed quite easily and loose faith right quick. So, some small changes I'll be making for the greater good are:
  • Pay more attention to what I'm consuming. I know wheat and dairy wreak havoc on my stomach, so why do I still eat it? Because its sooo yummmmmy!
  • Whine less, wine more. Bear will appreciate this one, and no, I don't intend on becoming an alcoholic.
  • Exercise daily.  I found a great gym not far from our homestead that has great hours and isn't too busy. Damn! No more excuses!
  • Spend less.  I want to be able to fly home more often and maybe even take a nice vacation sometime soon. Oh, and pay off that student debt. ugh.
 And that's what I plan to do. Start small, finish with greatness. I see these as being lifelong changes, not short term goals like lose a bajillion pounds or save x amount. I see these as being obtainable.

Alright, I think that's enough of New Year talk. I have laid my resolutions on the table. What are you planning to do?


x

Comments