Inch by inch, row by row.

I've started some seedlings for my garden. I'm attempting to start them in eggshells so I can easily transplant them into the garden whenever the damn snow melts. In theory, the eggshell will decompose and provide nutrients for the little gaffer out in the garden.

So far, the pea plants are thriving. I may need to transplant them into a larger container way before the time comes to put them into the garden. Not something to be too upset about!

No success with the cucumber seeds. Maybe they need some more time to show any sign of life. I'm pretty excited to have a garden again this year; to learn from last year's mistakes and find techniques that work for the multitude of plants I'll be growing!

Anywho, I'll try to keep you posted on the little pea's growth.

A little inspiration from John Denver below. This song has stuck with me ever since I was a kidlet who watched the Muppets over and over on VHS recorded from the TV. Awww yeah. 


X

Comments

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, suggestion or bright idea. Constructive criticism is appreciated, but blatant negativity will not be tolerated. xo