Some rural realizations

Western Skunk Cabbage.
Rural Realization #1: Skunk Cabbage of the West Coast actually smells like skunks. I now get a little homesick and wish for the coast when I smell or see a skunk. Way to go stinky creatures.

RR #2: One cannot possibly be upset when near a canola field in bloom. Honestly. Something that sunshiney yellow is infectiously happy.

RR #3: Cabs of tractors are intended for one person. Yes, two people can fit, but seating is optimal for one. Also, air conditioning is intended to cool one person only.

RR #4: Invest in OFF. Layer up. Protect the booty. Not sure about anyone else, but the mosquitos love this girl's tushie. A few bites on my legs, one or two on my arms, 50 on my butt. Yes, I'm wearing pants when I'm outside. Maybe they're drawn to the largest mass?

... s'all for now. I'll continue with my Rural Realizations throughout!

Comments